Registration cannot continue because:
The last day for Web registration for this course was November 15
College of Continuing Education - Registration Services
20 Ruttan Hall
1994 Buford Ave
St Paul, MN 55108
How to Create and Deploy Breakthrough Ideas
Well-executed performance improvement initiatives usually deliver good short-term results...but what do you do after the low-hanging fruit has been harvested? How do you assure your investment in process change yields meaningful and lasting returns?
There are three enduring tests of a process change initiative. Did it:
- Deliver results the customers care about?
- Advance bottom-line or strategic goals?
- Improve how we position our business in the marketplace?
To answer these questions positively, your organization must be able to do more than streamline operations: process innovation is essential. Innovation, when added to solid process management techniques, creates sustainable operational excellence, i.e. advantages in speed, value, quality or cost that are unique to your organization.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Evaluate the business return of process improvement alternatives
- Think outside the "process box"
- Devise innovate process designs based on customer needs
- Leverage process excellence to foster growth
- Create a Strategy Canvas to assess the impact of processes on strategic position
- Plan for the practical and political realities of process change
Event Id: 186030, , 11/15/2012 - 11/16/2012, Continuing Ed & Conference Ctr, See monitor for room assignment; - 1890 Buford Ave, St Paul, M