Registration cannot continue because:
The last day for Web registration for this course was July 27
College of Continuing Education - Registration Services
20 Ruttan Hall
1994 Buford Ave
St Paul, MN 55108
4th Annual IEM Symposium -- The Heart-Brain Connection
"The Heart-Brain Connection" covers the topics of basic and applied research, clinical symptoms of heart/brain interactions, prevention and clinical management, and surgical treatments and resuscitation. On-site will be a select group of exhibitors showcasing their contributions to the field.
This symposium showcases the world-class expertise of Minnesota's clinicians and researchers and is open to members of the University community as well as representatives of local industry. Due to limited seating, early registration is suggested. Last year's symposium filled up quickly.
- Walter Low, PHD -- "Stem Cells for the Protection of the Brain and Heart"
- Clifford Steer, MD -- Uses of Bile Acids for Protection"
- Sara Shumway, MD -- "Exercise and Heart Health"
- Lin Yang -- "Center for Spirituality and Healing"
- Leslie Lytle, Ph.D -- "Technologies to Aid in Weight"
- Ganesh Raveendran, MD -- "Stroke/Migraine and PFO Closure"
- Bob Wilson, MD -- "Cardiac Interventions and Stroke"
- Parvin Dorostkar, MD -- Neural Issues of the Peds Cardiac Patient"
- Michael Loushin, MD -- "Cerebral Protection during Surgery"
- Jim St. Louis, MD -- "Hypothermia, Cardiac Surgery, Protection"
- Keith Lurie, MD -- "Resuscitation Medicine"
Event Id: 185343, , 07/27/2011 - 07/27/2011, Mayo Memorial Building, Ist Floor Auditorium - 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, M